February 12th, 2016categories: Chico CA Real Estate News
Position Opening: Real Estate Transaction Manager- Contract to Close
Chico Homes Real Estates Sales, Inc and The Sandi Bauman Team
Are you a happy, positive, energetic individual that is self-motivated and detail oriented? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high expectation environment? We are looking for a professional candidate with leadership skills whose main goal is to successfully support a high volume real estate team.
Our compact Team closes about 175 transactions per year, and expects to continue to gain market share. We are focused on operating in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and provide exceptional service. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers:
- Ranked #1 Producing Chico Listing Agent: 2010-2015
- Ranked #1 Buyer Agent Team: Butte, Glenn, Tehama Counties: 2012-2015
- Ranked #8 in California for 2013 by Real Trends.
- Named on AREAA’s (Asian Real Estate Association of America) esteemed “A” list for both production and units closed 2012-2015.
- Transaction management- Oversee transactions from start to finish, being the liaison between escrow, title, lender, inspectors and agents. Directly solve routine issues. Complete research during escrow (i.e. zoning, easements, permits, etc.). Communicate/strategize with lead agent regarding issues that require attention. Ensure all documents are in compliance with BRE.
- Write and negotiate purchase agreements and all associated documents.
- Build, implement, and manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back-office support. You must take ownership of the administrative side of the business.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Responsible for training, consulting, and holding accountable Team members on file management and negotiations.
- Exhibit dedication to meeting the expectations and requirementsof the client. Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, gain their trust and respect.
- Partner with Team to help achieve team’s production and operational goals.
- Enable broker to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling operations of team.
- Assist other staff members with phone coverage and general administrative tasks.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- CA Real Estate License in good standing.
- 3+ years industry experience
- Transaction Coordinator experience.
- Interpersonal savvy- relate well to all kinds of people with diplomacy and tact.
- Be able to start and complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Above average computer skills.
- Super human organizational skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize demands, and work under pressure.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely to communicate and achieve the desired effect.
- Effectively cope with change, shift gears and readily adapt.
- Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity.
- Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Desire and ability to learn on your own. Though we will train you, you will also be responsible to independently increase your own knowledge and effectiveness.
- Service based attitude. While our work is often exciting and rewarding, it can sometimes seem tedious. You should always be willing to attack any task with your best efforts.
- No ego. Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback on work performance.
- Team Player. This term gets thrown around loosely, yet it is at the heart of who we are and what we do. You must possess a strong sense of loyalty. The success of each team member depends on the high performance of everybody else on the team. A true team player will step up to pick up the slack wherever needed and will do it gladly.
Package includes base salary commensurate with experience and ability, per file closing bonuses, profit sharing plan, paid holidays and vacation.
EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER to email@example.com. All submissions will be kept confidential.
**Please. Serious candidates only. BRE license is mandatory. Do NOT send resume if you don’t have BRE license. Thank you!